Quality is more than just a word at Auto Collision Rebuilders. We are proud of our superior craftsmen and quality work we produce. From dents in your car’s door to nearly totaled vehicles requiring repair or replacement of major body sections, the skilled personnel here apply experience, knowledge and judgment to expertly restore your car’s body to pre-collision condition.
Automotive repair and refinishing today is truly an art. Our professionals combine the latest techniques, highest quality materials and an expert’s knowledge to create a quality finish. Every precaution is always taken to ensure the final finish matches the original paint in both appearance and quality to protect the value of your vehicle. Properly restoring today’s vehicles requires the touch of skilled craftsmen. Auto Collision Rebuilders professional repair techniques allow us to get your car back on the road quickly, safely and at a fair price.
Although we service every make and model, our body shop is now a Nissan Certified Collision Repair Facility.
What are the benefits of using a collision repair shop that is a certified member of the Nissan Collision Repair Network?
• Shops are trained to repair the vehicle to maintain future crash worthiness by I-Car and maintain I-Car Gold classification for the shop
• Prioritized use of quality Genuine Nissan Replacement Parts
• The necessary tools and equipment needed to repair your vehicle
• Skilled repairs along with Genuine Nissan Parts can help preserve your vehicle’s value
• Before certification by Nissan, shops are analyzed and a detailed report is prepared to confirm that Nissan Program standards are satisfied
Head over to our services page for more information.